If something’s not working correctly, give us a buzz, we’ll take a look at it and provide you with a free estimate of the repair or help you with a claim if the parts are still covered by a warranty. On out of warranty equipment, We stock many parts and repairs are generally completed in 4-7 business days (longer when we have to special order a part). We will always keep you up to date on the status of your repair so feel free to call in and check any time.
Don’t throw it out just yet. The generally accepted cut-off is 5 years. If the equipment is less than 5 years old, consider repair. If it’s older, consider replacement. If you’re not sure, contact us to evaluate whether or not it’s time. Some upgrades will cost less than the cost of replacement, so we might be able to save you some cash!
Some of the support options we offer are listed here.
- memory and drive tests
- broken LCD screen replacement
- mainboard/logicboard assessment
- other damage assessments (i.e. liquid spills, etc.)
- Eliminate extra start-up programs
- Virus cleaning
- Pop-up cleaning
- Spyware cleaning
- Processor upgrade
- Memory upgrade
- Hard Drive to Solid State Drive upgrade (an identical copy of your existing system)*
*an inexpensive and popular choice. We’ve even recovered a few systems that wouldn’t boot.
- Desktop Recovery
- Laptop Recovery
- Tablet Recovery
- Flash Drive Recovery
- Copy Center (Xerox, Canon, Toshiba, etc.)
- Automatic Network Storage
Set up a folder everyone can access that the scanner auto-saves into.
- Automatic Network Storage
Software installation and upgrades
- Windows/Mac/Linux OS
- Microsoft Office
- Quickbooks/Sage Accounting
- Adobe Software
Data destruction and recycling
- Bring us your old equipment no matter the age. We’ll salvage what we can and junk the rest. All hard drive data is destroyed, guaranteed. We can also provide you with a certificate of destruction. If we can’t erase it, we’ll take the sledge hammer to it. (It’s good stress relief.)
Re-certified equipment sales
New desktops and laptops sales
They’re everywhere and we’re here for you. The fastest and latest technology is available, or if you’re looking for the best prices, we’re always on top of the current deals and promotions. From the most customizable to the smallest and most compact, we can find a computer that’s perfect for you.
We look at a couple factors when we recommend a new computer for you. How are you planning to use it? What programs need to be installed? What environment will it be kept in? How long do you want it to last? These questions can change the computer we recommend. Some are great for staying in one place, some are built for high performance, and others can be moved around frequently and their construction is designed to reduce the risk of damage.
To help sort through all the differences, contact us to schedule a meeting.